Is today counted a good/bad day huh?
Early in the morning, moma overslept.
So, I automatically woke up at 6.40am, not believing myself :/
I thought my watch is spoilt.
So I checked the 3 alarm clocks in my room.
& it says 6.40am! Darn.
Okay, so I've gotta learn how to believe in myself more.
I showered very fast today, 10mins only (:
Unbelievable but true.
Okay, that sounds like "Ripley's believe or not"
The first thing Gaby said to me when i reached school was----
"Sheryl, what happen to your hair?"
Not surprised as she's always surprised. (?)
I pinned up my fringe, due to certain reasons D:
VL
Coach Kenneth came & yeah, did some exercises.
& I forgot how the song went :/
& I wanna earn $1000 per hour (:
Okay, dumb me.
Recess
Drank Longan,
Sara ate Laksa. I hate Monday noodless ;)
Literature
Usual. But I forgot to bring my workbook&textbook -.-
Mrs Wong didn't scream today, I'm not surprised.
Me & My group didn't even make our way to the library.
Like, it was 10.29am already, what for go up?
Mother.T
Wasn't a really nice period today.
Basically, the class was super noisy,
Our chinese teacher as usual, just sat there waiting.
Oh man.
English
I didn't hand in my Reflections so I needa hand in on Fri :/
But, Jessie too didn't bring :D
We 4 +WeiCong + PeiHan= Group of 6
Had to do a English Compo of 150 words together.
We came out with kinda different ides.
Drew this ":D" on WC's hand with my name on it.
But then, I erased it in the end,
cause Gaby said this really superstitious thing.
But just to play safe, I erased it.
Saying, if you write your name in red,its bad
Geography
Me&Gaby were kinda crazy today :]
We were talking about some stuffs.
& seriously, I gotta prepare paperbags for her :D
She nearly puked/fainted
Okay, forward now.
School's out!
We all 4, ate ChickenRice [:
Like, kinda surprised.
Gaby says NO to black sauce butSara says LOVE to black sauce.
Okay, kinda lame.
Me&Sara went to the field there,
Then came alone Gaby.
Jessie's with Petrina(sp?) yeah.
They two walked me out :D
They're two really good friends <3
Took bus 17 home.
Reached home, then not long.
Moma&Me&Sister, left for WhiteSands.
3 days in a row -.-
Of course, moma drived :D
Me&Sister were wearing HairBands, so dumb.
Bought 2 assessment books, Geog&Science.
Bought one Painty Marker.
& yeah, I hate it now.
I reached home, open it & the cover of course for the ink to flow.
& the next thing I know is, ink flew out :/
The parque floor had so I had to use all my strength to scrub it off.
Didn't want moma to find out, but the sound of scrubbing was loud.
The ink leaked terribly, hopeless.
& it cost stupid $2.60!
& now, it's gone.
My white pants had the ink already. Shit.
Then, I took the fluffy tissue box & placed on my table.
Look at the rough paper & the paint was smurged.
So, something gotta be wrong.
& the of course, the tissue box had been infected too.
What the hell.
But luckily, not alot, like only 10 strains of fur got it.
So, I snipped off the top.
& my cutting fur skills are like shit!
But at least, most of the ink part is like, GONE :D
I hope that mom/dad/bro/sis won't find out.
Here now, I'm here blogging.
Urgh, Teckquan's calling me SurferGirl now :/
Stupid.
Just cause, the last time he saw me on webcam was that,
I was wearing a OP shirt which has this surfer trip words.
& he claimed it as SurferGirl. How duuuuuuuumb!
Okay, I shall end here now.
Nothing much to say for the night,
Little people online.
Where's YiXuan/Youming when I need them!
Goooooooodbye :D